Sunday 6 March 2011

new angle

Well my staying on top of this blog goal didn't do too well....... so I have decided to go from a new angle. I hadn't written any posts cause quite frankly I haven't really had much to write about.

but I do now..... so I finally wrote my letter of resignation for my job, (yay), I have not lost any weight but my legs, ass and sadly boobs are all shrinking, all around 10 cm. (how you can lose 10 cm and no pounds is beyond me. i must of had no muscle at all) tummy is shrinking but not enough to warrent the recognisation that ass and boobs need they are in a totally different catagory.

Also I have had a major shock. after just 2 weeks I have spent my entire wages and left my self incredibly skint. so I am setting my self the much needed challege to live out the rest of the year as frugally as possible, clear my debts, learn how to live with a budget again, and save money on EVERYTHING! I will keep my blog up dated on my progress (hopefuly) the full extent of the damage is as follows- at least £2000 debt with the bank current outgoings exceeding my income and absolutely no will power (you would know this if you have read my posts on dieting, what i want i have)

so to set my self some basic rules.

no frivilous shopping just for the fun of it.... :(
no buying things unless I NEED it... (as in can't do with out it, can not believe i have made it to 24 without it) :(
no more going out drinking every weekend without actually doing anything specific except drinking, being drunk, falling over.(I will go out if it's something worth while) :/
no eating out/ takeaway because i can't be bothered to cook. :(
always find vouchers/ coupons/ haggle price/ bargain hunt :)
free is good! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment