Sunday 13 March 2011

ibtc new membership.

I think my scales are stuck/ broken. they don't seem to be noticing my incredible body mass decrease. however, other than looking skinnier and all my clothes needing to be taken in cause they don't fit, I now have an underwear drw that has become obsolete. my larger size D boobs have shrunk to such an extent that now I don't even bother wearing a bra. I'm starting to write out my application to join the Itty Bitty Titty Committee and am incredibly happy about it. some people seem to think big boobs = good, I would disagree.

So in honour of my newly decreased lady lumps, I thought I would share the top ten reasons why I think having smaller boobs are great.

1. I don't Have to wear a bra!!! woop woop, someone pass me a lighter!
2. because of point 1, I don't have to search around for a matching bra knicker set.
3. when you run/ jump you don't give yourself concussuion!
4. less back ache.
5. people tend to notice what lovely eye's I have.
6. less sagg-idge and less prospect for future sagg!
7. I sleep on my tummy, so now I don't have to arrange pillows to avoid boob crush
8. I can see my feet when I'm standing up.
9. I can get to my toe's easier when painting my nails.
10.they just look cuter
.)
.)

my lumps, my lumps, my lovely lady humps.

1 comment:

  1. oh, and you can pick up nice knickers at about a £1 each, but you have to spend at least £10 to get a knicker and bra set! think of the money I can save......

    ReplyDelete