Saturday 12 February 2011

catch up

hmmmm it's been a few weeks. I still have lost nothing in regards to weight. The simple fact is, i like being naughty and eating ice cream with peanut butter, sneakily after the gym. at least I won't gain weight I guess.
stacey can have the jeans and I'll have the chocolate cake. I think I'm happy with that. :)

my birthday has been and gone. I got Drunk with a capital D and staggered home.

I have also been going to the gym on particular days, at particular times, so I can stare at a certain "McFitties" bum. almost as naughty as the biscuit but lower in calories. :)

1 comment:

  1. As I stated in my last message, I used to work for Curves, one thing we discovered is some ladies would start out, we weighed and measured everyone, including measuring fat%, it was not uncommon for some ladies to come in and work out hard on a good schedule, then the following month when they came in for their weigh and measure session, they didn't lose pounds, in fact some gained pounds, BUT they lost inches and fat%, what happens is muscle weighs more than fat, but the muscle takes up less space, if you have a square inch of fat and a square inch of muscle, the muscle would weigh more than the fat.

    The thing you need to answer is are your clothes fitting different? Are you feeling better? How is your cardio? Are you able to do more each week at the gym? If you are making progress in other areas, don't worry so much about your weight, that's just one number, as long as you are making positive progress in the other areas, cardio (breathing), flexibility, fat% and such, then you are doing good things for yourself. :)

    Wretha

    ReplyDelete