Thursday 10 March 2011

Today I realised I still haven't gone a day without money. today I spent 40p on a mars bar, and £2 on a pint of lemonade while I waited an hour for work to start. On the up side I have been eating really well. people have been offering me food non stop, without knowing I'm short of money. I think they offer me food usually, but I usually decline. while I am skint however, I think it would be plain stupid to turn down a free meal.

So my challenge for the next 5 days is to go without the exchange of money...except my £6 train fare to work, although, I could cycle to the next station and bunk the train...... couldn't afford the fine if I was caught though...... hmmm I'll think about that one.... ahhh and I may need to buy cat food....but that's classed as Bageera's money and that is not negotionable. or perhaps I could shop lift......? anyway. I will think about the in's and out's of this in greater detail. the bottom line is I will try go without the chocolate and snacks and drinks..... tea can be made at home, water bottles can be taken out and refilled in cafe's or from drinking water taps, chocolate cravings can be ignored, and money can be saved! I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED!!!! :)

in other news, I have decided to take up gardening again. yes on the council land that has been mentioned previously..... I was thinking about it and, I was told in the letter I received, I was not allowed to DIG up this bit of land......
well I wont dig then. I got loads of pots for herbs, I have already made two raised beds which contain mud purchased by me, therefore I own that particular mud and can move it about as I please, (into trenches and add veg seeds) and the remaining land? I will sprinkle on wild flower seeds and grass seeds and not dig it up in anyway. I'm sure the council has more important things to do than to worry about crazy people growing veggies anyhow.....

Apart from that I have been spending not enough time at home, so I will try spend more time with Bageera. He gets all cranky and clingy if I don't spend time with him. like now, Bageera sitting on my lap looking up at me, digging his claws into my leg and biting my typing hand, he keeps trying to lay across the keyboard in protest of my attention being away from the king of this pride. So to please the king...... khicydifcqyrfoefcoluwe3r

1 comment:

  1. finally made my first day in how long, without spending a penny. I know it should be easy, but I ahve soooo many habbits I need to break. My need to purchase daily chocolate being the main culprit.

    ReplyDelete