Sunday 16 January 2011

Another year Another attempt at:


It's the begining of the year (kind of, I only just started recovering from new years eve) and I am all full of renewed enthusiasm for the idealistic view i have in my head of how my life should look. I should go to the gym, I should have a balanced work/ life ratio, I should eat healthy, I should find time to meditate and do my yoga, I should find more time to be creative, I should keep a diary, I should sort out my finances, I should learn to drive, I should go travelling, I should, I should and so on and so on.

Usually I would stare at this list, similar to the one I made last year but longer with the added expectations I have decided to inflict on myself the year just gone and soon come to the realisation that it probably wont happen. This year I gave myself a head start.

In september I QUIT SMOKING!! In october I cut down my drinking significantly, in november I joined the gym and have been going nearly everyday since, throughout december I have been setting time aside to do the things I enjoy doing which has mostly been painting and reading and I even got in some short periods of meditation.

now this month I am going to concentrate on a strategy to cut down my speanding and get out of debt. I have already been applying for better jobs and I had an interview for a job this week, I actually really want (I am not even sure if it pays well, I just really like the idea of the job, I think I'll really enjoy it)

No comments:

Post a Comment